Full time Drupal / PHP developer.
We are seeking a Drupal developer willing to join our team in beautiful New Caledonia. You will be working on our existing projects including an e-commerce website, an OpenStreetMap-based application for the mainland and the Loyalty Islands, as well as a variety of projects ranging from car dealer websites to online banking services. Due to the recent history of New Caledonia, this position is a unique opportunity to work for industry leaders from France, but also from Japan, Australia or New Zealand.
- Design, build and maintain Drupal-based websites, including custom module development.
- Enhance the performance and reliability of our current web-based applications.
- Troubleshooting ability within a CMS environment.
Skills and requirements
- Interest in discovering, learning and using the latest and best technologies.
- Strong proficiency in Drupal, as well as Wordpress and other CMSs like Joomla.
- 5+ years of PHP development experience.
- 5+ years HTML / CSS
- 5+ years MySQL and SQL.
- Experience with responsive design and implementation.
- Experience with standard and custom search solutions, including Solr.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git.
- New Caledonia Visitor Visa.
- Apply for the residence and working permit within two months of entry.